Monday, March 10, 2008

BLOG OR NOT

I registered 2 blog accounts last summer. This one and one at sina.com. However, I never started using either one, because I don't think there would be any (possible) audience understands me. I feel that I'm too weird to be in either culture. Sina.com is open to all those Chinese people, majorly the mainlanders. Their mind is a bit conservative. However, I decided to create a blog with 2 languages, so many bloggers on blogspot probably won't get my Chinese writings. Yesterday, I found my ultimate salvation, Yahoo HK. Yes, I love Hong Kong for its bi-culture. Mixed with Chinese and Western perfectly. So I started writing my own crap there. For the time being, I'm too obsessed with who I like. In this case, I suggest you not to read it because I don't want you to throw up, that makes me lose face. But if you insist, I shall post a link. At least, I think the music I have there is good.

No comments: